Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Brief on general scheme of collection:
We have partnered with M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. registered with Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board for management and dismantling/ recycling of all our e-waste.
- As a part of agreement, M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and dismantle the same at their plant at Plot No. B-10, Industrial Area, Salon, Raebareli (UP) – 229127.
- M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd., our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from UPPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 36000 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. if any customer wants to handover their old product they can call our e-waste dismantling partner’s Toll Free No 1800 120 2626 00 (on behalf of M/s Bora and Bora Technologies LLP). The representative will explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
- M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Gati – Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. will collect E-waste and dismantle the same at their Plot No. B-10, Industrial Area, Salon, Raebareli (UP) – 229127.
Do’s & Dont’s
Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
M/s Aseries Envirotek India Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Gati – Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
|Warehouse address/Collection Points|
|Sr. No||States||Logistic||Address||Contact Details|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PORT BLAIR DEPOT N0 99,P.B.N0.59 JN ROAD DELANIPUR, PORTBLAIR ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS -744101||1800 120 2626 00|
|2||ANDHRA PRADESH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||SY NO 181/4 DONKA KANURU, VIJAYWADA KRISHNA, ANDHRA PRADESH – 520007||1800 120 2626 00|
|3||ASSAM, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, NAGALAND||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||257 (0LD 771) NEAR BHARAMHAPUTRA COACH BUILDER NH 37 JALUKBARI, BORAGAON KAMRUP ASSAM – 781035||1800 120 2626 00|
|4||CHANDIGARH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PLOT NO 677 SECTOR 82 JANTA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE MOHALI, MOHALI, CHANDIGARH – 160071||1800 120 2626 00|
|5||CHATTISGARH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PLOT NO 103 SURVEY NO 302/ 2 & 303/ 9BH ILAI GE ROAD BESIDE AHMEDJI BHAI PETROL PUMP TATIBANDH, RAIPUR, CHATTISGARH – 492099||1800 120 2626 00|
|6||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||GODOWN NO. 69/2 0PP PRINCE PLASTIC KACHIGRAM ROAD RINGANWADA DAMAN, DAMAN – 396210||1800 120 2626 00|
|7||DELHI||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||KHASRA NO 14/19/ 20LD DELHI GURGAON ROAD OPP. HEERA PUBLIC SCHOOL, SAMALKHA, NEW DELHI, DELHI – 110037||1800 120 2626 00|
|8||GOA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PLOT NO U02C PHASE IV, GIDC VERNA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, VERNA SALCETE, SOUTH GOA, GOA – 403722||1800 120 2626 00|
|9||GUJARAT||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||BLOCK NO 392, PLOT NO. 1, ASHWAMEGH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NEAR CHANGODHAR BUS STAND, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT – 382213||1800 120 2626 00|
|10||HARYANA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||KHEVAT NO 42 AND 95 BEHIND TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER NEAR IFFCO CHOWK, MOUZA SARHAL GAON, GURUGRAM, HARAYANA -122001||1800 120 2626 00|
|11||HIMACHAL PRADESH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||KHASRA NO 380/ 8 1/84/7440 PP.CADILA HEALTH CARE LTD, LABANA SWARAJ MAZARABADDI, HIMACHAL PRADESH – 173205||1800 120 2626 00|
|12||JAMMU AND KASHMIR, LADAKH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PLOT NO 25/ 76 SIVA MARKETPURMANDAL MORERATNU CHOWK, JAMMU, JAMMU AND KASHMIR – 180010||1800 120 2626 00|
|13||JHARKHAND, BIHAR||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||FLAT NO 211, KHATA NO. 70 HB ROAD,GETLATU RANCH I SADER RANACHI JHARKHAND – 834009||1800 120 2626 00|
|14||KARNATAKA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||SURVEY No: 35 TUMPKUR ROAD, MADAVARA POST,DASANAPUR 22 KARNATAKA HOBIL NELAMANGALA TALUK, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – 562123||1800 120 2626 00|
|15||KERALA, LAKSHADWEEP||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||11/66 B NORTH EDATHALA P.O CHOONDY SAFA NAGAR ETTEKKAR ALUVA, ERNAKULAM KERELA -683564||1800 120 2626 00|
|16||MADHYA PRADESH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||SURVEY NO 39, AB ROAD LASUDIA MORI DEWAS NAKA INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH – 452010||1800 120 2626 00|
|17||MAHARASHTRA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||UNIT NO 50 15TH , CENTRAL ROADAKRUTI STARMIDC ANDHERI EAST, MAHARASHTRA – 400093||1800 120 2626 00|
|18||Meghalaya||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||002, POLICE BAZAR G S ROAD, SHILLONG, SHILLONG EAST KHASI HILLS MEGHALAYA – 793002||1800 120 2626 00|
|19||Mizoram, Tripura, Manipur||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||Y 4 BAWNGKAWN CHHIM VENG OPP DIRECTORATE OF TRANSPORT (MST) AIZWAL AIZWAL MIZORAM -796014||1800 120 2626 00|
|20||ODHISA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||Plot No 500, GROUND FLOOR, NAKHARA PAHAL BALIANTA KHURDA, ODISHA – 752101||1800 120 2626 00|
|21||PUNJAB||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||325,325-A/B/ C/ ,834,835,841 TO 848, 854 TO 86 1, 867 TO 874 RK ROAD INDUSTRIAL AREA LUDHIANA LUDHIANA PUNJAB – 141003||1800 120 2626 00|
|22||RAJASTHAN||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||KHASRA NO 1070 GANESH WALI DHANI BHNAKROTA 200 FT. ROAD AIMER·JAIPUR HIGHWAY JAIPUR RAJASTHAN – 302026||1800 120 2626 00|
|23||Sikkim||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||001, PAKYONG SARAMSA ROAD TAMBUR. RAN I POOL GANGTOK, EAST SIKKIM, SIKKIM – 737135||1800 120 2626 00|
|24||TAMIL NADU,PUDUCHERRY||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||SURVEY NO: 115/1 AND 115/ 2 B C D, OLD SERVEY NO 78/1A, NOOMBAL PULIAMBEDU VILLAGE, CHENNAI TAMIL NADU -6 00077||1800 120 2626 00|
|25||TELANGANA||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||PLOT 20,SURVEY NO 12 PHITECH CITY, KOTHAGUDA RANGAREDDY, KONDAPUR, TELANGANA -500084||1800 120 2626 00|
|26||UTTAR PRADESH||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||A· 15, SEC 68, NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH -201301||1800 120 2626 00|
|27||UTTARAKHAND||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||LAND BEARING NO 40/ 4/1 , KHATTA NO 00344 KASHIPUR BYPASS ROAD NEAR SANIEEVAN I HOSPITAL MOUZA RAMPURA 5 PART RUDRAPUR UTTRAKHAND – 263153||1800 120 2626 00|
|28||WEST BENGAL||Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.||8/1 SHREE MANJARI,BASEMENT FLOOR MIDDLE TON ROW KOLKATA, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL -700071||1800 120 2626 00|